Quotes can be VERY powerful.
Trust me when I say that most of the changes I’ve brought in my life have been sparked by reading some sort of quote. When life seems complicated, sometimes all you need is a different vantage point to look at things differently and a quote lets you do that.
A quote lets you look through the eyes of another person, and gives you the opportunity to see their perspective. It allows you to see what they might have learnt in a lifetime, almost instantly.
I have personally hand-picked these 27 quotes about self-confidence. They were a great help to me in the past and I hope you can use and learn from them today.
Quotes to Boost Your Self Confidence:
- Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.– Lao Tzu
- Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it. – Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
- Noble and great. Courageous and determined. Faithful and fearless. That is who you are and who you have always been. And understanding it can change your life, because this knowledge carries a confidence that cannot be duplicated any other way.- Sheri L. Dew
- Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.- Theodore Roosevelt
- Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. – Marie Curie
- One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.- Arthur Ashe
- To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now. – Alan Cohen
- Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. - Oprah
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. – Marianne Williamson
- You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. – Zig Ziglar
- Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too. – David Storey
- Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful. – Mark Victor Hansen
- With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world. – Dalai Lama
- Don’t you dare, for one more second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are. – Jo Blackwell-Preston
- Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself. The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out. – Alan Cohen
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. – Wendy Wasserstein
- Self-confidence is the memory of success. – David Storey
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies. – Roderick Thorp
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right. – Henry Ford
- If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price. – Author Unknown
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
- Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control. – Richard Kline