THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AT EVERY LEVEL
Hey! Welcome to the Smart Blog Income resources section. Here you will find a curated list of the tools and websites I strongly recommend for building and optimizing your online business. These are all products I have personal experience with. I hope and pray they will help you on your journey to grow a successful business online as they did with mine! – Osman Abraham (Founder Smart Blog Income)
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I never recommend something unless I have had personal experience using it. Thank you for your support!
MY MOST RECOMMENDED
If you look at nothing else on this page, these are the three resources that I find myself recommending again and again. I’m confident that they will help you on your entrepreneurial journey and make your life a whole easier!
Great for both beginners and professionals BlueHost is a fantastic choice for all of your web-hosting needs. They make it incredibly easy to get a new site up and running quickly with their one-click automatic WordPress Blog installation. Plus you can use your Bluehost account to host multiple domains at no additional cost 😎
They also provide outstanding customer service over the phone and email!
Sell! Sell! Sell! LeadPages is by far the best tool available today for creating high-quality, beautiful landing pages quickly and easily. LeadPages works both with WordPress and non-WordPress sites and will help you convert viewers into subscribers or buyers.
I highly recommend using LeadPages for your next product or mailing list.
Set it and forget it! ConvertKit makes your mailing list “Smart” and automates everything. It makes managing your email list and setting up autoresponders extremely easy and user-friendly. Segmenting your email subscribers into groups. so that they get content specific to their individual needs, has never been easier.
Highly recommend ConvertKit for your email list management and building.
TOOLS FOR YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY
In your entrepreneurial journey, you will learn there is a lot to more blogging then what it looks like from the surface ;). The following tools & resources were crucial in my journey. I hope these resourced will help make your life much easier and will assist you in achieving your goals!
Building Your Website
- BLUEHOST – I mentioned this above in my most recommended but once againI feel BlueHost is the best hosting provider for new bloggers
- WORDPRESS – There is a number of CMS’s (Content Management Systems) you can use for blogging but WordPress is by far the easiest, most universally supported with the best community.
- STUDIOPRESS THEMES – While WordPress does come pre-packed with a few barebones free themes. A professional well designed is huge in establishing a brand online. I feel StudioPress does this best.
Starting An Email List
- CONVERTKIT – ConvertKit is my number one recommendation for email list management.
- AWEBER – A very good alternative to ConvertKit if you’re on a lower budget and are still starting out.
Creating Amazing Content
- GRAMMARLY – This is a must have tool for all writers. Sort of like spell check on steroids, Grammarly will make your writing better and help you write faster.
- GOOGLE DOCS – Another must have for writers. With Google Docs you get a distraction-free word processor that lives on the cloud giving you access to your articles from everywhere on all devices.
Collecting Analytics & Stats
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS – Easy to use and implement on your website. Google Analytics is arguably the best tool to collect analytics & stats about your website.